Tuition & Housing
- three private lessons
- up to three chamber music coachings and/or orchestra participation
- piano accompaniment in lessons and student recitals
- concerts, clinics, and masterclasses
Tuition is $410 per session.
Bruce Hall is conveniently located on UNT campus and only a five-minute walk away from the College of Music and the Practice Buildings. Students have the choice of single or double occupancy. The meal plan (three meals a day) is mandatory with the booking of a dormitory room.
Students that commute daily have the option of paying for meals separately (optional meal plan: pay by meal).
Room & Board (per session)
- Double occupancy for minors (7 nights) $345
- Single occupancy for all adults (7 nights) $325
- Meal plan (3 meals per day) included.
- Dormitory supervision fee for all minors under 18 years old (at the time of the institute) is $50.
- A meal plan (breakfast and/or lunch and/or dinner) is available. One meal costs $8.